The TruVue™ Verification Station is a patent-pending, multi-purpose counterfeit detection solution that verifies payments and identifications. It's an integrated space-saving solution with a variety of reliable and quick counterfeit detection features that seamlessly integrate with most Point-of-Sale checkouts.
Features and Capabilities
Triple 'Leading Edge Technology' Detection
- Magnetic (MG) Detection - Verifies the presence of magnetic ink used to print authentic bills. This helps prevent bleaching of bills to reprint larger denominations on legitimate paper.
- Infrared (IR) Detection - Confirms portions of the banknote printed in infrared ink. IR features on U.S. currency are not legible by the human eye and require a machine to read, making them extremely difficult for counterfeiters to replicate.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Detector – A multi-purpose compartment with motion sensor automatically turns on to validate holograms embedded in valid ID’s, driver’s licenses, credit cards, passports, and banknotes.
- Validates bills and authenticates credit cards and identifications within practical reach of cashiers.
LockIt® Secured Compartment with Deposit Slot
- Prevents misplacing credit cards on open tabs, safely stores away large denomination bills, confiscated counterfeit bills or fake IDs.
No extra counter space required - Reinforced Top Surface
- Maximize counter space with a 35lbs load capacity and ample room to accommodate a full POS system and other peripherals. Seamlessly sits on top of 16” and 18” wide cash drawers.
- Additional Information