MMF POS warrants its cash drawers as follows:
- The Advantage® Series cash drawer will be free of defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service, if online registration by end user is submitted within 30 days of purchase on units manufactured after April 4th, 2011 and is validated by MMF POS. If online registration is not submitted or if the unit was manufactured before April 4th, 2011, a 5 years limited warranty will be automatically granted.
Click here to view Advantage® Series Lifetime Limited Warranty Policy Statement
- A Full Repair or Replace Warranty is offered for the Heritage 15" Cash Drawers. The warranty wil cover defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a 10-year period from the Date of Manufacture (DOM) for units manufactured after October 23rd, 2017. The coverage will warrant free repair or replacement of the drawer or pertaining components. Units manufactured before the above mentioned date will be warranted for five (5) years from the DOM.
Click here to view Heritage 15" Cash Drawers Lifetime Limited Warranty Policy Statement
MediaPLUS® and Heritage® Series Cash Drawers
- Cash Drawers with a manufacturing date code of December 01, 2004 and after will be free of defects in material or workmanship for three (3) years from the date manufactured under normal use and service.
- Cash Drawers with a manufacturing date code prior to December 01, 2004 will be free of defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from the date manufactured under normal use and service.
VAL-u Line® Cash Drawers
- Cash Drawers with a manufacturing date code of December 01, 2004 and after will be free of defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from the date manufactured under normal use and service.
- Cash Drawers with a manufacturing date code prior to December 01, 2004 will be free of defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from the date manufactured under normal use and service.From the date manufactured through the applicable warranty period, MMF POS will repair or replace, at its option, any of the aforementioned cash drawers or components found defective during the warranty period, subject to the conditions and exclusions specified herein.
Exclusions from the Warranty
This warranty does not cover the specific items and/or conditions described below.
Equipment which has been abused or damaged due to:
- Accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, or “Acts of God” or other contingencies beyond the control of MMF POS.
- Use of incorrect cable or input control voltages.
- Failure to follow MMF POS operating instructions.
- Improper or unauthorized repairs.
- Equipment which has been subject to repairs not made by MMF POS.
- Any unit which has had its serial number altered, defaced or removed.
- Modification of unit electronically or manually will invalidate warranty.
There are no warranties, expressed or implied, except the warranty that is expressly set forth on the face hereof. The obligation of MMF POS shall be limited to replacement or repairs as set forth above.MMF POS shall not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with use or performance of the equipment.
Important Note: Product images shown on website, sell sheets and catalogs represent the standard colors we use in manufacturing, but may not be an exact match to the actual product due to computer screen and print ink techniques. Therefore it is important to read the descriptions fully where color and material descriptions are provided. Please contact our Customer Service team with related questions.