Uni-Tag Key Cabinets are perfect for use in many POS retail environments, like restaurants, hotels, and retail stores. The Uni-Tag system helps you keep track of your “loaner” keys, organize operations, help ensure a safe and secure work environment and prevent theft and property damage.
Here’s how the Uni-Tag system works:
- Attach your keys to the numbered key tags provided.
- Organize and place them on key rack slots. The slotted steel key racks will hold your keys securely.
- When a key is loaned or issued, place an "Out Key" control tag in its place. These control tags are included.
- “Out Key” control tags have space to record the key number, name of the person taking the key, and the date. The “Out Key” tag is then placed in the same slot where the key is normally kept.
- Also included are location charts which you can use to identify key slot locations, by alphabet or number.
Uni-Tag Key Cabinets feature:
- Durable heavy-gauge steel with scratch and chip-resistant finish
- Piano-hinged doors and key panels so they open and close easily
- Door-mounted disc tumbler lock with two keys
- Predrilled holes and mounting hardware included
- A neutral “sand” color that blends in well with most décors
- Additional Information
Part Number(s) 2019060A03 Colors Sand Construction Heavy-Gauge Steel Dimensions (inches) 10-5/8"W x 3"D x 12-1/8"D