The Dupli-Key Cabinet® system utilizes two different sets of numbered key tags to make managing keys as efficient as possible, help ensure a safe and secure work environment and prevent theft and property damage.
Here’s how it works:
- Attach your master keys to the red octagonal-shaped, self-locking key tags which (provided)
- Fasten the duplicate loaner keys to the white oval-shaped key rings (provided) and place them on the same hook as the master key.
- When a loaner key is issued, insert a receipt slip recording the key recipient and date into a plastic holder, and hang it with the red key tag holding the master key (receipt slips and plastic holders included)
- Log all issued loaner keys into the Key Loan Register to keep a written record of all loaned keys
Dupli-Key Two-Tag Cabinets feature:
- Durable heavy-gauge steel with scratch and chip-resistant finish
- Piano-hinged doors and key panels so they open and close easily
- Door-mounted disc tumbler lock with two keys
- Predrilled holes and mounting hardware included
- A neutral “sand” color that blends in well with most décors
Dupli-Key Two Tag Key Cabinets include a complete set of numbered key tags, receipt slips and holders, key collection envelopes and Cross Reference Index Kit.
Cross Reference Kit: The complete system to track loaner keys
The Cross Reference Kit includes a hard cover vinyl binder, instructions on how to set-up your Dupli-Key System, Key Loan Register Sheets and a 3-Way Cross Reference Index. It’s perfect for keeping track of loaner keys.
- Additional Information
Part Number(s) 201809003 Colors Sand Construction Heavy-Gauge Steel Dimensions (inches) 14"W x 3-1/8"D x 17-12"H