The new VAL-u Line Series offers POS customers the options they demand from a durable, dependable and competitively-priced cash drawer. Whether Printer-driven or Manual, Small or Large, White or Black, this new offering is sure to meet operator needs.
While a wide variety of options are available, all VAL-u Line Cash Drawers have these features:
- All steel cash drawer construction
- Strong, steel or high impact ABS plastic bill weights
- Durable nylon roller rails
- High-impact ABS plastic tills
- Three position locks with a set of two keys (Random Codes)
- Life cycle testing to 1.5 million cycles (Printer-driven only)
- Made from over 20% recycled materials
- Two year warranty
In addition to the unique Compact Cash Drawer which is less than 10” wide, these highly-demanded features have been added to our standard-sized cash drawers:
- Dual Media Slots to maximize under-till storage for high value bills, coupons, credit receipts and other media…an essential feature for most POS environments
- Strong metal bill weights on all units except 16 x 16 models
- Two color options:
- Black-matte finish -- coordinates well with other POS peripherals
- White finish with Stainless Steel front – a compelling combination of color and material
- Manual Cash Drawers: a new Touch-Release feature which makes it much easier for the cashier/operator to open than push button manual drawers. Just gently push the front panel anywhere and the drawer opens smoothly!
For over 30 years, MMF POS has been supplying the POS market with quality products that protect and secure critical POS physical assets. VAL-u Line Cash Drawers are an integral part of the value we offer the POS industry.